DOMAIN TRAINING PROGRAM FOR CAPACITY BUILDING OF SOCIAL WELFARE OFFICERS & REPRESENTATIVES OF POTENTIAL NGOS
The Aim of Domain Training Program is:
- To build the professional capacity of Social Welfare Officers and Office Bearers of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) to support their functions in developing effective and well-managed Voluntary Social Welfare Organizations/Community Development Organizations that make best use of their human and financial resources for efficient service delivery with sustainability.
- To place greater focus on delivering successful strategies, emerging tools as well as specific skills and tactics necessary to build the capacity of NGOs.
- To empower the organizations to better perform internally and towards the community they serve.
SCOPE OF DTP:
- To create an understanding about the need for inter-organizational and interdepartmental linkages and coordination for improving efficiency in the social welfare and community development work.
- To enhance the knowledge base of Social Welfare Officers and office bearers of NGOs on Project Identification, Project Preparation, Project Management besides inculcating effective leadership and management skills in the community development leaders.
- To acquaint the participants with the most-modern I.T skills, techniques of effective communication, total quality management, community mobilization, human resource management and financial management.
The curriculum of the Domain Training Program comprises Four Modules spread over one week. The Detail is as under:
Module – 1 Institutional Strengthening, Capacity Building in HRM, Leadership, Communication & Change Management, SWOT Analysis & IT, Participatory Decision Making, and Fund Raising.
Module – 2 Community Mobilization, Team Building, sustainability and M&E.
Module – 3 Community Survey, Project Proposal Writing, Stakeholders’ Analysis.
Module – 4 Financial Management, Record Keeping & 3rd Party Auditing.